Possible Placement-MED330

To find a place to do placement in I researched a range of different places in Northern Ireland who I then went on an emailed them to enquire about getting a two week placement with. I then found out that a lot of companies don't take students for placement or else don't reply to your email asking if they do. A few of the companies that i emailed included:

  • Video Creations Ireland
  • Sub-Culture Productions
  • Orchard Media Productions
  • BNL Productions
  • Ka-Boom
  • Wee Bun Films 
to name a few.

Once one of the companies finally responded to me they asked if i could show them my work and also if i could send them a CV that I had. Therefore I went and created a creative CV and posted all my project I had made onto vimeo, I also created a portfolio site using Behance to display my photography and also print work that I had made. Below is the email that I sent out to many different Media companies in Northern Ireland, I have also included the link to my vimeo where all my videos that i have made are on and also the link to my portfolio site on Behance.
https://vimeo.com/sorchamcveigh
https://www.behance.net/sorchamari6431



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animal Farm Project

Ted Bundy Presentation for MED315